- This page has many red links, meaning that it has links to pages that don't exist, so it is advised that you create pages leading to these links.
Percington "Percy" Pig (commonly known as Daddy Pig and Mr. Pig), is Peppa and George's father and Mummy Pig's husband. He is very cheerful. He plays a lot with Peppa and George. He likes to read his newspaper and is very excited with the idea of car trips. In addition, he loves cookies and chocolate cake. Peppa laughs at his daddy for his huge tummy and he is sometimes a little grumpy, especially when he can't remember where he left his glasses. He hates getting fit and believes his fat tummy is "pure muscle". He works in an office with Mr. Rabbit and Mrs. Cat. He has two uncles named Lenny Pig and Steve Pig and with that, He has three cousins named Eddy Pig, Gwen Pig and Devin Pig. He is an expert at everything.
Furthermore, Daddy Pig is adept for dancing, as well as being an excellent diver. Moreover, Daddy Pig is good at playing accordions. His real name is not revealed, like Mummy Pig. So Peppa just calls him "Daddy". Some people say that Daddy Pig is called David Pig. His parents are Ethan Pig and Mary Pig, although Daddy calls Mummy Pig's parents as "grandparents".
Daddy Pig is a bit greedy, this can be seen in many episodes as evidence of the situation.
Daddy Pig is a bit grumpy, especially when he loses his glasses. In the episode "Daddy Pig Loses His Glasses" he is very grumpy because he has lost his glasses and cannot see them. After all, Daddy Pig sat on them. It has a great similarity with Pedro Pony, one of the friends of Peppa and George, as seen on "The Eye Test". He often says "I am not grumpy!".
Daddy Pig is a bit overweight. He has a brown mustache. He wears a dark turquoise shirt on the contour. Meanwhile, in the filling, the color is light turquoise.
- His youngest daughter, Maya Pig wears the same colors as him.
- In Angry Birds Peppa, he is played as Terence.
- Daddy Pig holds a record for muddy puddle jumping.
- He usually refuses to get fit.
- In Peppa and the Boarding School, Daddy Pig is mentally deceased.
- He also died in "The End of jumping up and Down in muddy puddles" when he was trying to push the secret villain of peppa pig into the sun but he went there as well.
- Peppa also quoted that 'this is the end of daddy Pig' so he is yet never seen again.