Madame Gazelle (birth name Gigi Gazelle) is a recurring character in Peppa Pig.
Madame Gazelle is a wise gazelle who is the lead singer, guitarist and lyricist of The Rocking Gazelles and the teacher of Peppa and her friends at the playgroup. She knows a lot about instruments, pen pals and more. She taught all of the parents when they were children.
- She is much older than Daddy Pig and Mummy Pig, as she was also their teacher in the playgroup.
- She is the only grown-up female that isn't referred to as Miss, Mrs. or Mummy.
- She has a brother named Gary Gazelle.
- In "Peppa Gets A New Car!", it reveals that she is holding a car garage to buy new car replacements.
- She has wrote many songs for Elsa Elephant.
- In "The Gazelle" it is revealed that she has no friends or family, meaning she is an orphan.
- In Peppa Pig and the Pop Queens, she has no eyes.
- In Eggs, she was born on January 2, 1942 in Gazelleland.
- In Mateusz11113's fanon, she was born on April 2, 1941 in Gazelleland.
- She's a VAMPIRE!!!
- It is revealed she has an ex-boyfriend (or ex-husband) in Under Peppa's Pants.
- When Gazelle's voice actor left the cast, the creators made an episode where Gazelle died. Nobody cared because she already had smallpox by that time.
- She doesn't know her ABC's.