- This page has many red links, meaning that it has links to pages that don't exist, so it is advised that you create pages leading to these links.
Milkpapereve City is a city in northern Island of Soda. Many Sodium movies have been filmed there, and has a large film industry. It also has a seaport located south of the city called the Port of Milkpapereve City. It contains six areas: Hill Drop, Soap Factory, Pizzaton, Pingle, Shivine, and Gasville.
According to the 2016 census, the city had a population of 18,203.
Points of interest
- Hill Drop Middle School
- Man Potato High School
- Milkpapereve City College
- 2BN Headquarters
- Sodium Films Museum
- Chinese Restaurant of Milkpapereve City
- Port of Milkpapereve City
- Statue of Colonel Potato III