Furthermore, Daddy Pig is adept for dancing, as well as being an excellent diver. Moreover, Daddy Pig is good at playing accordions. His real name is not revealed, like Mummy Pig. So Peppa just calls him "Daddy". Some people say that Daddy Pig is called David Pig. His parents are Ethan Pig and Mary Pig, although Daddy calls Mummy Pig's parents as "grandparents".
Daddy Pig is a bit greedy, this can be seen in many episodes as evidence of the situation.
Daddy Pig is a bit grumpy, especially when he loses his glasses. In the episode "Daddy Pig Loses His Glasses" he is very grumpy because he has lost his glasses and cannot see them. After all, Daddy Pig sat on them. It has a great similarity with Pedro Pony, one of the friends of Peppa and George, as seen on "The Eye Test". He often says "I am not grumpy!".
Even though he is normally calm, he can get really neurotic over little things sometimes, especially bread, water and cheese. Whenever he sees bread, water and cheese together or if he hears someone say "Bread, Water, Cheese" or anything bread, water, cheese related, he has a tendency to go on psychotic rampages screaming "Bread, Water, Cheese!". His rampages are powerful enough to destroy buildings and damage property.
Italic = Fanon
Daddy Pig is a bit overweight. He has a brown mustache. He wears a dark turquoise shirt on the contour. Meanwhile, in the filling, the color is light turquoise.
- His youngest daughter, Maya Pig wears the same colors as him.
- In Angry Birds Peppa, he is played as Terence.
- Daddy Pig holds a record for muddy puddle jumping.
- He usually refuses to get fit and once nearly crushed Peppa and George with his extremely big tummy.
- In Peppa and the Boarding School, Daddy Pig is mentally deceased.
- He died in "The End of Jumping Up and Down in Muddy Puddles" when he was "Super Pig" and he flew the secret villain of Peppa Pig into the sun but he went there as well so they both incinerated to death. Peppa said that 'this is the end of Daddy Pig', so he is never seen again.