Father pork does a run fun to make money for a new playgroup
- Narrator: It is a normal day at pippaville playgroup. the children are doing math
- Mistress roes: How much is 64^2?
- Susan lamb: 4096!
- Mistress roes: Good, susan. now, how much is 10^10?
- Rick bunny: 10000000000!
- Mistress roes: Good, rick. and how much is...
[the playgroup explodes, again]
- Children: ~screaming~
- Mistress roes: What!? the playgroup exploded AGAIN!?
- Susan lamb: NOTAGAIN
- Mistress roes: I guess we're gonna have another sumble jale.
- Children: NO!
- Mistress roes: Well how else could we raise money for a new playgroup?
- Father pork: Why not do a run fun?
- Susan lamb: What's a runny fun?
- Father pork: PAMPHLETS
[someone offscreen throws pamphlets in childrens' hands]
- written on pamphlet: Playgroup exploded? don't wanna do a sumble jale? then do a run fun! a run fun is an event where someone will run very far until they pass out. the farther they run, the more money you will raise.
- Mistress roes: well, who's gonna run in the run fun?
- Father pork: I'LL DO IT.
- Pippa pork: You, father? but you have quite the tummy!
- Father pork: But i exercise everyday! so I should run in the run fun.
- Mistress roes: alright, father pork will run in the run fun.
- Father pork: [practices for the run fun] See? I. told. you. I. can. run. in .the. run. fun.
- Girge pork: If you say so, if that's a 1-up for you.
[the next day]
- Mistress roes: Today is the day of the run fun. if father pork can run from the playgroup, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL the way to cindy wastle, we'll earn enough money for a new playgroup.
- Everyone: hooray!
- Mistress roes: Ready, steady, go!
[father pork runs]
- Everyone but father pork: [suddenly in a bus] COME ON FATHER YOU CAN MAKE IT!
- Father pork: Your right. I CAN MAKE IT! NYAAAAAAH! [runs faster, but no faster than a bus, and runs past the supermarket]
- Everyone but father pork: [rides up steep mountain] COME ON BUS YOU CAN MAKE IT!
- Father pork: [runs faster] GOTTAMAKEIT [runs past grampy protections garage, and runs faster] GOTTAMAKEIT [runs up same steep mountain]
- Mistress roes: You can stop now, father pork. you made it.
- Father pork: [runs at maximum speed, and runs around cindy wastle] IMGONNAMAKEIT
- Mistress roes: FATHER STAHP
- Father pork: [runs so much he rolls back down the mountain] NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... what'd i miss?
- Pippa pork: FATHER, YOU RAN SO FAST WE DIDN'T REALLY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A NEW PLAYGROUP.
- Father pork: WHAT!?! so much for that idea. guess i exercise a little too much. that would explain the tummy
- Mistress roes: Just how old are you, anyway?
- Father pork: 800 years old.
- everyone: D:.....D:....800 years old!?!
- Mistress roes: Now how are we gonna get more money for a new playgroup?
- Muma pork: I have an idea! But...
- Everyone: BUT!?!
- Muma pork: but it just has another part.