After ages of being disabled, I had recently enabled the wiki achievements. Last year, I had disabled the achievements because there were some admins that had been creating unnecessary edit tracks. After I enabled the achievements, I had changed the names of them and reverted most of their pictures to the way they were before. I had also disabled the "Characters" and "Episodes" edit tracks for maintenance.

And before I end this blog post, I'm going to say this: please, no more creating unnecessary edit tracks. It justs makes clutter. And also, please don't change the badge pictures to make them not closely relevant to the achievement's names.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.